Public Relations Office
BioBrittany Denney is the head of public relations, marketing and branding for the City of Hinesville. She has a M.A. in Professional Communication from Armstrong State University, a B.A. in English from Valdosta State University, is a graduate of the Dale Carnegie program and a graduate of the Leadership Liberty program.
The Public Relations Office is responsible for:
- Sharing information about City of Hinesville officials, departments, and services to residents and other interested parties
- Developing and distributing publicity for all City activities to include public notices, calendar events, email marketing, and general news articles
- Coordinating the publication of information to include media buying, interview scheduling, online media management, and publicity with photographs and videos
- Ensuring that all audiences served by the City of Hinesville are informed and involved in City government
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Training staff to perform basic public relations functions
Please view our Media section for more information. Also, become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.