Filing a Complaint

Do you think you have experienced housing discrimination?

If you feel that your fair housing rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with one of the agencies listed below. A time limit applies and complaints must be filed within one year of an alleged violation; however, it should be filed as soon as possible. 

JC Vision and Associates, Inc.
135 East MLK Jr. Drive Suite G
Hinesville, GA 31313
(912) 877-4243

Georgia Commission on Equal Opportunity
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SE
Suite 1002 - West Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334
(800) 473-OPEN or (404) 656-1736

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Atlanta Regional Office of FHEO
40 Marietta Street, 16th Floor - Five Points Plaza
Atlanta, Georgia 30303-2806
(800) 440-8091 or (404) 331-5140
TTY (404) 730-2654