Public Service Agency Application Information
To apply for Public Service Agency funding, agencies must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
1. Must have attained status as a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency or be a governmental entity.
2. Serve Hinesville Residents.
3. Demonstrate a funding deficit in providing service.
4. Must be registered and licensed as required to do business in the State of Georgia.
5. Must have written financial management procedures, including policies/procedures for (a) managing and tracking cash receipts/disbursements, (b) budgeting, (c) purchasing or procurement, and (d) program income.
6. Must have written programmatic policies/procedures to include (a) program operating, (b) participants, and (c) employees/volunteers.
To determine eligibility, organizations not funded in 2021 must submit a pre-application. Agencies presenting adequate programs as well as financial and organizational capacity will be invited to attend the virtual mandatory workshop and submit a full application.
The 2022 pre-application period is open.
Late, incomplete, or insufficient submissions will not be considered for funding. Please retain a copy for your records as items will not be returned.
Agencies presenting adequate programs as well as financial and organizational capacity will be invited to attend a virtual mandatory workshop. The virtual training was held March 1, 2022 through March 7, 2022. This valuable training will provide information regarding program regulations and requirements, as well as review the process of quarterly reporting and requesting reimbursements.
This session is provided at no cost to the attendee. It is mandatory that the responsible agent attend, but it is also recommended that a financial representative accompany them. A representative from your agency must be present for the duration of the workshop in order to be eligible to submit an Application.
ALL NEW AND PREVIOUSLY FUNDED AGENCIES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION.
General Fund and CDBG applications will be accepted simultaneously, staff will determine which program is most appropriate. The application for the 2022 program year is open. An electronic application will be provided to all eligible agencies. Late, incomplete, or insufficient submissions will not be considered for funding. Please retain a copy for your records as items will not be returned.
For program information, please contact Mr. Michael Miller and Mr. Shaquille Russell at (912) 876-3164 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, except holidays.