How do I request a certified disposition?

Certified dispositions may be requested by individuals who have had their case heard in Municipal Court. The disposition shows all charges and the judge’s decision. Dispositions may be obtained at a cost of $2. You may request a disposition by mail by sending a money order or cashier's check to:  Hinesville Municipal Court 123 East M.L. King, Jr. Drive Hinesville, GA 31313, or click the link below

Show All Answers

1. What is the amount of my fine?
2. Is my citation a mandatory Court appearance?
3. How do I pay a citation and not have to appear in court?
4. Can I speak to the judge before my court date?
5. What should I do if I cannot appear in court on my court date?
6. What if I fail to appear in court?
7. What is an arraignment?
8. What is a bench trial?
9. How do I get a trial by a jury?
10. How do I appeal the judge's decision?
11. Is there a dress code and prohibited item policy?
12. Are there any security precautions I should be aware of?
13. What can and cannot the court staff do to help?
14. Where does the money go?
15. What are Rule NISIs?
16. How do I request a certified disposition?