To apply for Public Service Agency funding, agencies must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
1. Must have attained status as a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency or be a governmental entity.
2. Serve Hinesville Residents.
3. Demonstrate a funding deficit in providing service.
4. Must be registered and licensed as required to do business in the State of Georgia.
5. Must have written financial management procedures, including policies/procedures for (a) managing and tracking cash receipts/disbursements, (b) budgeting, (c) purchasing or procurement, and (d) program income.
6. Must have written programmatic policies/procedures to include (a) program operating, (b) participants, and (c) employees/volunteers.
General Fund and CDBG applications will be accepted simultaneously, staff will determine which program is most appropriate. The application period for 2020 has closed. Please note that the document has several tabs; carefully review each to ensure a complete submission. Completed applications along with all required attachments should be submitted via email to CommunityDevelopment@cityofhinesville.org. Late, incomplete, or insufficient submissions will not be considered for funding. Please retain a copy for your records as items will not be returned.
Applications may be obtained electronically by contacting Ms. Timiesha James. Please note that the documents have several tabs; carefully review each to ensure a complete submission.
For program information, please contact Ms. Timiesha James at (912) 876-3164 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, except holidays.